Monday, April 30, 2007

Not Sappy Not Sappy!

So I'm doing great. If you don't count the fact that my white tank top smells like stanky too long in the washing machine poo. And I didn't notice until I was at work. And I didn't do it! In fact, I saved these whites from the washing machine, after SOMEONE ELSE forgot to remove them.

Things to buy:
Nothing. I already bought everything.

so

Things to remove from his area of the house:
Dirty clothes hamper
white towels

I purchased a cute new shower curtain last night, inspired by the super funky shower curtain in a bathroom I saw Saturday night.

New things to try this week:
Italian restaurant I've been talking about FOR EV ER.
Meals from a roasted chicken from the grocery store
Taking a half day for a "spa" day (massage AND pedicure)

No comments: