Wednesday, May 2, 2007

How I know I am fine.

1. I had the worst night of sleep last night, with stressful dreams of Him wanting to get back together.

I woke up and just grinned; Thank God it was just a dream.

2. I had a massage and pedicure yesterday. After, I went to Whole Foods for dinner. I walked through the store, sampling cheese, perusing menus (sushi, french, and trattoria), and eyeballing salads, soups and pizza.

I decided upon the trattoria and a raspberry chicken salad and purchased a half bottle of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay. I read my book. I ate my salad. I chatted with the lady to my left. I chatted with the lady to my right. After she left, I chatted with two 50 something men who asked if I was reading a "dirty book". Good to know I've got the mid-life crisis guys, if I want them!

3. I am excited for tonight, cooking my dinner, watching some tivo, and possibly taking a jaunt through a park.

4. My friends are commenting about how happy I am.

1 comment:

Lisa0007 said...

Hey, I got a shout out on the blog! I'm one of the friends who say you are happy!

I'm so glad you're finally doing all of the things you wanted to and couldn't before. It's very exciting to see this side of you.