Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I am a Writer

If I counted the number of people that have told me to write a book, well, I'd still have a free hand, but still! People have said I should! So enter the dilemma.

I am an instant gratification type-o-person. If there is one thing my EX accused me of that I agree with, this is it. So when I have a great topic idea, or event, or story, I want to share it and get instant feedback from the blog world. But that leaves little to write about for, say, a book.

This leads me to be realistic. Do I really have that much dedication to write a whole book? Notsomuch. Do I have that much faith that I could come up with that much stuff to fill a whole book? Not even close.

So therefore, it will all come here, free of charge, for you people who read the blog, which I could probably also count on one hand. It still doesn't change the fact that I am a writer.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You could do short stories you know.....Vanity Fair, etc.