Monday, May 28, 2007

For Future Knowledge

I have come to find out my friends have been put in a couple awkward situations. It makes me angry to know that they had to think about my relationship with Him. That they had to stress a little bit over how to handle things. I say a little bit, because I am not going to presume they stressed a lot. That would be a bit egotistical. But the concern over whether or not to TELL ME things has to be at least a little inconvenient for them. Especially when they have lives that are probably a bit stressful all by themselves, without figuring in my fucked up situation of the last 9 months.


In no way do I think they handled any of these things poorly. There is zero blame on them for not telling me things when they happened. There is zero blame for them telling me things now. It is sad and hurtful that the things happened. I am probably not as upset learning about them now, as I would've been learning about them then.

I think looking back at it is a good learning experience, so that if I am ever in that position, God forbid, I can impart some wisdom from this. To me, of course, it begs the question, do I wish they had handled it differently? The only reason I DO, is because in the moment, I could've handled it with Him. But now, having those conversations--ha, who am I kidding, they would be arguments--are a Moo Point. It is like a cow's opinion. It's just Moo.

No comments: