Saturday, May 5, 2007

Who's Hungover?

I am! I am!

Two nights of eating for over 3 hours and drinking wine. I have finally found MY TYPE of people.

Now if only I could find someone to pay me to eat and drink, rather than it come from my funds, I'd be set!

Line up people! Come pay to see the amazing Kristy! It is money well spent! She eats, she drinks, you think she is done...but no! She is still picking at that calamari! Still wishing for another girly martini. Wait...she just might look at the dessert menu. Will she? Will she? Ohh, no! No room for dessert. I'm sorry folks, you may have to come back tomorrow and see if she splurges on the tiramisu or something with the word cake in the name.


Don't worry. I haven't turned to the whole bulimia thing...but it is tempting. (is it poor taste to joke about eating disorders? maybe)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha....I definitely needed an extra hour of sleep this morning! I had a blast though!