Monday, May 7, 2007

In Case It Wasn't Obvious...

I'll spell out my feelings. I am angry today. Things haven't even happened, and I am already angry about the possibility that they COULD happen. It may be PMS, because I do get overly frustrated during that time...but this is just a whole lot of anger people!

I don't even know that NOT living in the same house would make this any better. I don't think it even matters where he is living or the fact that I make coffee everynight and he ends up drinking it too. Or that I unload the dishes after he has used some of them and put them in without rinsing. I swear, if all of that wasn't going on, I'd STILL be this angry.

Maybe if I vomit I'll feel better, because Lord knows it makes me nauseous. If only I had to a cat or dog that could poop in his shoes. Then I'd feel better.

No comments: