Monday, May 21, 2007

In The Mirror

I found a new gray hair sticking straight up at the place my bangs part. I am naming it "Divorce".

Interestingly enough, my bangs don't always part the same way. Rarely will the same bangs join each other from one day to the next. We will call it a sign that I am a Gemini. One day they are all together over to the left. Other days some go to the right, very stubbornly.

Now the fact that this gray hair is right there in the "gray zone", seems fairly interesting. Some days it will probably go happily with the other little life experiences, and others it will stand up obstinately.

So you can see how unhealthy it would be, to me, to color it and just pretend it was never there at all.

1 comment:

Lisa0007 said...

Color the strand pink and call it your learning through life experience phase, or something really intelligent. Whichever you prefer.