Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Nuggets of Wisdom

These are from someone who claims openly that he is SO smarter than me.

1. "You found out about that AFTER I broke up with you, so it doesn't matter."
Apparently when you are married, you can still just, break up! Brilliant! I had no idea! So how about you take your 'broken' ass and get out of my FUCKING HOUSE!

2. "We weren't together. We were never really together."
Ah, so for the last 6 months, as I am "cleaving" to you and not speaking to my parents, we weren't together? Remind me again, what does "cleaving" mean?

3. "You act like you are leaving me."
Uh, really? And if so, so what? You sad you aren't winning the "Leaving Contest"? Pobrecito.

This is what He meant when he said arguing with his exwife was pointless. You can't argue with Crazy. Seriously.

1 comment:

Lisa0007 said...

I looked up cleaving. Interesting word. All I could think of was meat cleaver.

Anyway, angry is good. Get it out! I'd feel angry, too, if I were you. There is something to be said for someone who can "break up" with someone and still at least be nice.